CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

~birthday!~

Thanks so much everyone for the lovely birthday messages and celebrations!










Frankly speaking, i was not really looking forward to this year's birthday cuz of upcoming blocks(which i had unfortunately still have not finish at least half of my revision.*sighs), as well as feeling really xiann and upset that i could not go back to taiwan this year to visit my relatives.. .



so when chen si called me up last week to go k-box, i was finally reminded that my birthday was approaching..><..LOL, and chensi can never ever discreetly organize a suprise birthday celeb, it was always so obvious.XD.haha, but at least it was easier to jio me out this year. chensi had a tough time trying to convince my dad last year so that i could go out one day during the period i was grounded. haha, anws, thanks choir peeps!.lee qi+tiffany+chensi!! i was really touched by all the bd celebs all these years, ur never fail to rmbr my birthday, and esp chensi who always make an effort to make it a grand affair. *leeqi: THANKYOU!. thanks for all these years for being such a bestie. haha, even though these few months we seldom talk on the phone, but i'll always remember the times during pri and sec school, when we will talk non-stop for hours on the phone, sharing secrets and discussing gossips+talking really cheem stuff when you are in your serious mood.. and for understanding me so well, offering me honest advice abt everything.,jiayous for giondes.,LOL.*ahaah, i erm, still dunno how to spell his name.><

















~me and chensi~<3




*chensi: thanks for always being there for me all this while, esp during tough times in sec 3 when i was going through a really rough patch in my life. thanks for being really sweet, giving me sweets, gifts and nice little notes.:D, you never fail to brighten up my life, and thanks for just accompanying me all this while from sec 1 to now. and reallyreally appreciate all the birthday celebs that you organize, esp when it's really diff to jio everyone together due to our clashing schedules






*tiffany:YAY!, thanks for being such a crappy, crazy, cheerful girl all this while.XD>haha.and bowling chalet was loves!, esp the countdown for my bd on the beach when we were waiting for turn to be interviewed in the ulu island, hehhh,s and being really HiGH, singing random choir songs and getting ourselves really amused by the troupe of peacocks, and trying to go back to our chalet by disturbing the security guard through the lousy telecom. ..and and and, haha, i just realized that we will be in the same cca for these 4 years, from you being a SL in choir, trying to voice-train me, till now trying to help me cure my back-up..haha, time really flies.. .



from left: chensi, tiffany, lychee
























and my clique of friends in change 08'!


thankyou everyone for coming down to town to celeb my bd, i'm touched, really!



*welson: thanks for the birthday song, this year's bd celeb was one of the most craziest, funniest bds ever.XD.haha, continue with your gay imitations and your funny entertaining stories.. :D.i'm really amused.:)



*lego: HAHA, you never to make me laugh with your lego, expressionless face +actions.. . :), continue to rawk on and jiayou for upcoming exams kay?, haha, and i hope to see you soon in expo someday during church.:D



*eve: YIFU!, yeehahh!, thanks for everyything, from organizing my BIG day celeb, and being so nice, and supportive during change concert.jiayous for blocks!.hah,we can go out to mug someday.XD..



*fukuan: XD, haha, thanks for coming down all the way to orchard tho you had bowling trng that day.:), haha, your laughter never fails to amaze me, and your crazy dou yin +great vocals. XD, jiayous for NAGC kay?. you can do it__GO strike!




















lego+ fukuan+poker+YIFU+welson. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home