CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Saturday, December 23, 2006









we in our tiny little cabin..playing with the cam..













hah..the 3 musketeers//crystal, me & aileen



























from top: uncle peter//tim//carl// luke//aunt//andrew//aileen

















~moi family~















~habourfront~






















~picturesqure view of s'pore port~








i was BANNED from gg out 2dae. . .haishais.. so finally had the tym to blog. . i was actually planning to do some xmas shopping. . and perhaps get into the xmasy mood by walking along orcahrd road or BUGIS. . but when i tried asking my dad whether i could go out. .he gave me a deadpan expression followed by a long lecture saying that i have gone out so many times.. and tht i probably should spend more time in my studies as well as my holiday homework.. .and i was trying to do my matrices homework..unfortunately i dint' understand a single thing..and tried reading my math notes.. which was exactly was copied out from my textbook. . and i felt rather cheated printing out those notes..cuz it was totally and completely the same as the a maths textbook..except that they change the numbers in those questions..so you can't really copy whole-sale from the answers in the a-maths textbook. . and then after reading the supplementary notes..i attempted to do the worksheet and it was a failure.. .I WAS STUCK AT THE 1ST QUESTION..AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE EASIEST.. . hais... help!! someone help me with matrices!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home