CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I lost my phone!!! I lost my phone!!!I lost my phone!!!I lost my phone!!!I lost my phone!!!I lost my phone!!!


wahhh!!!..veryy irritated LOOOO.. .i 've totally no idea how i dropped my phone..and where i left it. . .it could probably be in the alley or that drainage..or the grassfields..(yeah..and yanne..for once i hate your grassfields..LOL)..and i searched every nook and cranny of the road leading towards the busstop..looking really stoopid holding a phone..trying to call..while LOOKING and finding my phone along the roads..AND i looked really pissed and bu(2) shunag(3) sitting on the bus and mrt..and looked veryy black-faced..throughout the whole entire trip to jurong point..i got quite a lot of weird stares..cuz i probably looked as if i'm gg to kill someone or smthing. .

wahwah..i neo i'm whining lyke crazy..but i can't help it..!!..now i have to use my sis old phone that doesn't seem to work somehow..and its LG..(yeah..YANNE..it's LG..li ying ai being the spokesperson of it.LOL)..not that i have anything against LG phones..but i'm totally not used to using LG phones.. i'm so attached to my sony erisson.. phone.. .and oHHH..my jaychou keychain that cannot be bought in s'pore is gone forever. ..and to think that i actually got chensi to buy it in shanghai for me..!..losing my phone is a big loss man. . .

YEAHHH..and as usual .i was late.. for our proj/sia meeting. .and luckily i met zona at the mrt station..else i don't know howi 'm gg to contact the rest.. .sometimes..i feel tat i'm too dependant and over-reliant towards my PHONE>.lyke you can't live w/o it.. .ex..i always switch on my phone the 1st thing i come bk from overseas..and i'm NOW not used to that fact that i can't check my messenges and smses on the phone. .

anw..met up with zona/soph/cyn/qiuting..AND AS USUAL..the dbsk fans started talking bout their dbsk stuff..and trying to download their dbsk songs(HEH..qiu..ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING HORS..)..it wasn't when i reminded them that we were meeting up to do SIA..did they stop talking bout dbsk..

and heheh.I"VE felt proud of our grp..cuz i din't neo that these peeps can actually be so serious when they work..LOl..we managed to discuss everything..and to delegate tasks..and to ensure we're on-task.hah..

so in lyke 1hr..we FINIshed everything..and den i rushed off to chensi's hse..


in the end, we ended up watching deathnote 1..and it was extremely COOL..L and kira acted really well..and it was a brillant detective kinda story.. .very cleverly manipulated. . .yeps..and i really really want to catch deathnote2.. .

but after watching the movie amde me think that perhaps..kira at first was actaully a good kind-hearted soulll..whose dream was to become a policeman to help mankind to get rid of evill..BUT..he found a deathnote book which changed his desitny and fate entirely.. .apparently..he actually wanted to use this deathnote to kill and eliminate all criminals..basically..he aims to get rid of all evil on earth..]

but later..you'll find out that he resorts to killing anyone that comes his way..so as to save himself from the police..to get himself off the suspect list..he even killed his own girlfriend..i was veryy disturbed with the fact..that actually when one posses the pwoer to kill and destroy....that even an innocent soul would be infleunced by the deadly, greedy, vicious, and evil root of all. ..in fact..the ironic tihng is that..on the way in search of justice..peace and a more rightoues society..you end up creating more havoc..and trouble..creatinn mroe bloodshed on the way..


OH>.great..this sounds so L.A..sebby will be proud that after year of teaching..i've improved so much..LOL..anws..it's sad that she's leaving.. :(

OHH..and serving in children's club is so fun..i always find it a joy to teach the kids there..even tho it's hard and difficult..but to see them so serious and so setermined to finish their work makes me feel so sastified and happy. .workin with children is always so FUn..they never stop to give you a smile..and they are always so contented with what they have. and YESYES>.they are always so cute..!!


harhar.. so.. i already make it a point to serve at children's club every week..sokpeng says we the young ppl always so ON..haha.. .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home