CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

high

super high man..

2dae was aunna's bd party..project forA is ready in action.. . .

the 1st thing we did was to change into our retro outfit. .:)..yeps..now look ready to dance and party!!

and den wendy brought the curlers..so yuan ting the expert was helping us PERM/CURL our hair. .and we looked reall mature. . and i finally realised that i LOOKed nice in permed HAIR.. YES..for once i 'm actually quite satisfied with my hair.:)..i'm reconsidering cutting my hair. .mayb i shall leave it long and go perm IT..HMM..but skool don't allow LEH..sad

hahas..den we took really diao pics. .acting cute and ALl.. ...posing in front of the mirror lyke xiao za bOh..and we ended up spending the whole morning making ourselves look nice and presentable.. I DID my NAIls. .yeah.. .wendy helped my do the white coating manicure..cuz i was simply hopeless with doing manicure. . .hah..and den i did the cowprint style. .drawing black cow dots.. on my nails. .AND IT ACTUALLY LOOKS QUITE NICE..:). .guess i wasn't too hopeless with manicure after all. . .





**^me and x-lyn playing with the caM..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home