CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

devotion of the day

28th oct
Isaiah 59 : “sin, confession and redemption”

“Surely the arm of the lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. But your inequities have separated you from your God.” Sometimes, we feel that the lord is so far away from us, and that he’s not doing anything to save us from all our problems and difficulties in life. We feel that perhaps we are too insignificant in the eyes of the lord and that he probably did not hear our prayer requests to him. BUT, the fact is..God listens!!..he listens to every little prayer that we make cuz each and everyone of us is made special in God’s sight. So then, why are we separated from God, why is there a visible barrier between us and God. that’s because we have sins in our lives that we are unable to surrender you to the lord, our lives are not a living sacrifice unto the lord. We are simply so different from the lord, God is so high up, holy and sacred, while we have too much inequities and sins in our lives. God’s sets a very high standard and scale for all his sons and daughters, he wants them to live their lives in truth, love and peace, following his word daily, so that we can be a living testimony to our friends and family. When God is faraway from us, we feel very lost and scared, afraid that we’ll soon lose the connection between us and him. There was a period of time, when I felt so distant from God, I felt so afraid and frightened, it’s like the kinda feeling you get when a young kid gets lost from his/her parent in an amusement park. You suddenly feel very LOST, there’s no longer joy in your heart, but fear and depression, it’s like your soul being sucked out. There was no purpose or goal in life, and everything seemed very hopeless. I felt very lethargic and tired the whole day, and at night I couldn’t sleep at all. Negative and bad thoughts filled my whole mind, and I couldn’t concentrate in whatever I was doing throughout the whole day.

I did not know what was going on and kept trying to pray and seek the lord, asking for a solution to get out of this crazy and mad situation. After a few days, I realized that there was actually too much sin and dirt in my life, and that God also wanted a major breakthrough in my life cuz I was facing many problems in that period of time, and didn’t know how to proceed on in life. God told me that I’ve gotta do something about my life and that my heart needs to do some major “washing” and “rinsing”. I knew that there were many sins in my life that were not severely dealt with yet, so after hearing what the lord had to say. I tried really hard to do what the lord has said, and to get rid and eliminate of all the bad influences in my life and to make sure that my life is acceptable and pleasing unto the lord.

The sins in your life can easily create a barrier between you and the lord. LIVE your life the way God wants and live everyday as if there’s no 2mr. live 2mr like there’s no 2mr..(sounds cheem?..haha). .

Yeps.yeps.therefore, a healthy spiritual relationship is essential in our lives, so that there’s always joy and happiness our lives.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home