CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

devotion of the day



17th oct
Isaiah 48 : “stubborn Israel”

The Israelites were as usual, very stubborn people whose “sinews of neck were iron, your forehead was bronze.” They refused to listen to the lord, and relied heavily on their so-called idols. The israelities even gave the highest glory and praise to their idols, saying that they deserve all praise and declaring that “my idols did them; my wooden image and metal god ordained them.” But the truth is, all glory belongs to the lord who has done everything for Israel, but the israelities are not yet awakened, their hearts are still as hard as a metal stone. They haven’t realized the big mistakes they have commited. They are still living in self-denial, in a dream that seems so beautiful that they refused to wake up. They are living in the devil’s traps of deception, they have not been called back into reality to know and understand the truth of the lord.

“From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. They are created now, and not long ago; you have not heard of them before today.” This sentence vaguely reminds me of the eoys china programme briefing 2dae at LT2, *(wahaha..i even rembr the location ///diao).. Catherine was talking something about living in three different worlds, whether we want a world that we are in total control, absolute control of. We can do things whatever we want, and there are no restrictions whatsoever, nobody can stop you from doing what you like. You can chase after your dreams and do what you really like. The 2nd world is whereby you live in a very square and fixed world, everything is already very well-planned for you. it’s like walking along a corridor, you just have to open the rooms lined up along these corridors and live you life that has already been planned. You will not be able to predict the future, but you somehow or rather know what its going to be like, however, you are unable to change the future we have no power to change the future. We are powerless and weak; we can only wait for the future to arrive. The 3rd world is a confusing world, you live in a timeless world where good chances and opportunities await you. you are able to enjoy all the benefits and privileges of the opportunities that fall your way, you will be able to see your vision clearly, and thus can carefully plan and map up the next step of life. the 3rd world is a world full of surprises and mystery, there’s always something going on.

Actually, for me, I want a bit of everything from each world, I want to have a little control in my life. because I know that the lord has total and absolute control over my life, so I am at ease and thus feels safe and secure for my future and destiny lies in the hands of my creator and maker. I have control over my life, because I know that the lord is in full control of my life. J but I don’t want to have too much control over my life that I start making decisions for myself, and doing things that I LIKE<> I want to do things that God likes and God wants, things that will help fulfill my personal dream and destiny, things that will help build God’s kingdom. I do not want to be a selfish git who only cares about satisfying my own pleasures doing things my own way. I want to be of much contribution to the great commission and to be a star and blessing to others. I also want my life to be well—planned, but I don’t want it to be so well-planned that I ended up knowing my whole entire future. Cuz in that way, I won’t be enjoying my life anymore. It will not be full of surprises. I want God to tell me of new things, new stuffs, new fun prophesies so that I’m able to enjoy life to the fullest. i want him to reveal deep unknown secrets not known to anyone at all, to be called to do the God’s work, and once you achieved it, it feels so great. I feels so accomplished to be called the daughter of the light, serving him whole-heartedly.

AND, obviously I also want to live in the 3rd world, where they are so many opportunities and chances for me to enjoy. The visions shows to us will let have a chance to carefully planned our lives so that we enjoy life to the fullest, to the MAX>

YEAHS..AND IN THE 3RD WORLD, God will bless us with so many blessings and opportunities. We can shine for God. yeah..let’s share our blessings.!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home