CURRYPOKER'S RAMBLINGS

I LIKE TO POKE CURRY.

Monday, October 16, 2006

depressed


SAD


ARGH!!!!!


2dae is a bad bad dae.. .shouldn't have gone back to school 2dae!!,. . i din't want to get back my math, chem, and bio results at ALL..it's just plain depressing, , ,i know. . i can never be promoted to sec 3..and i DON"T WANT..DON'T WANT...DON'T WANT. . to transfer to O'levels. . .


i mean i expected my math to score very very low..seeing that i left many answers BLANK> BUT MY bio..?????..how cum it's so terrible.. .how come i flunk that exam.. its 40% lehs.s.....and i seriously don't want to visit ST again.. . .argh..argh, , ,i don't want to discuss with her on how to tranfer to o'level track...

even tho i seriously dislike and am against the school's IP system . .but it doesn't mean that i prefer the o'level track even MORE> . . .


and i can't survive IN IP>>i tink i'll die greater in o'level track..someone save me..!


i 'm really praying hard and crossing my fingers tight that my HiST and IH paper will be better. .IF i can get an 80 for hist and IH> . .i will be SUPER happy, ,. .and gladly jump off the clocktower. . .haha..but obviously it seems impossible. . .


people like yanne will find it extremely chicken-feet. .but ppl like me will find that passing my hist exam is as hard as passing my PE test. .


o.. OK..how lehs. . .i really don't want to transfer. . .to O"level. track..i'd rather tranfer school. ..but my dad says CANNOT. . .why..why




THIS WORLD IS SO UNFAIR.. . .


IT REALLY. IS



I DUN'T WANT. TO GO O'LEVEL TRACK



I'VE BECOMING VERII WHINY.. .AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT MY AVERAGE FER EOYS IS GG TO BE VERII LOW. . .HOW..?


this is so saddening LO..

i have No mood to go to shanghai . .



OH dear.. . we haven't rehearse our dance. . and performance yet. .



hEE.. .so many things left undone..

i realised i have many many things to DO

1: tidy up my messy room. .after all the studying during eoys period.. .my room is officially DIRTY..and looking much like a pigsty. . i have all my BIO stuff on the table. . .(which shows that i study verii hard fer BIO>.how can i do badly fer it. . .how can i flunk IT????)

2. go fer a shopping spree..i'm planning to BUY more long-sleeved shirts and jeans. . fer my shanghai TRIp..and also beanies.. .so i can wear different beanies everydae. .:).. .

hahas.. i'm even considering buying hEEL.s. .HIGH.heels. .but i doubt can walk in IT. . i can't even balance myself in the bus in my flat platforms. . how can i even stand properly IN heels. .

but it's still fun wearing heels.. .for short ppl like me. . .it CAN make me feel tall in HEELS>yEAHS

3. watch finish the whole of PRIncess hours. . i'm dying to watch finish PRINCESS hours. . but i'm like BROKE.. .i can 't afford the 24.90 princess hours. . .HMM. .QIU.. u neo what to do HORS>. .lend ME>. haha.

and at the rate channel U is showing princess hours. . it'll be 1 year later b4 they finish airing the show. . it's so sad. .everytym there's a commercial . . and i get really pissed off . .like they always show the commercial at the exciting moments.

haha

4. continue my open cell __i wanna continue,. ,. .but it seems that the enthusiasm level has gone down . .and it's really difficult to meet up with hannie and the 3/8 peeps. . .it's difficult . .BUT i must persevere. .

yeahyeah..the school will be saved fer GOD

5. practise harder fer math & chem. . .i don't wann to disappoint mrs wong and my chem tuition teacher. . .they really helped me a lot in my studies this yR.. . i must jia yous,. .and work hard fer them . . .yeahs. .so NXT year. .hopefully. .and BY sum magical luck .. .when NAH is not teaching us. . i shall get an A1 for chem and math. . .


yeps.. .



haha.. ci qiong liaos. . .running out of things to say lEHs./


oHHHH./.and for those who haven't watch GOONG..go and watch./ . .haven't you seen my beautiful blogskin to neo how wonderful that show IS>>>.go and watch!!



signing off__16thoct_10.12_MY HSE . .in foul mood seeing that i have to transfer to o'levels. .hais.. .i'll miss 309. . .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home